Sourceit RFQ helps simplify the quote process and allows you to post RFQs (request for quotes) and briefs to your own suppliers. Our easy workflow allows users to be up and running within minutes ensuring you can source, compare, select and save from your very first quote.
We're never far away, so if you need further assistance, get in contact with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Setting up your profile is quick and easy within sourceit RFQ.
When you first log in you will be taken to the profile section, you can access it at any time and you'll find it in the top right hand corner where your name appears.
From here you can edit your profile name, email address, country and currency. You can also access the payment portal from your Profile area to update payment details and review invoices that have generated.
You can update this information as often as you like.
1. If your profile is not appearing, simply select the link to gravatar.com which appears under the placeholder for your profile picture, create your online gravatar and we'll automatically grab your selected profile picture from there.
2. Ensure you select the currency you wish to work in, your suppliers/vendors will then be requested to quote in that currency.
3. While the Country field will automatically update based on your IP address, you can update and change this at any time.
4. Note: All bids submitted by your suppliers/vendors DO NOT include any Local, State or Federal Government taxes.
5. You can access and edit your information in the payment portal by simply selecting the link provided at the bottom of the page. Here you can view all your invoices and update credit card details.Back to sourceit
Sourceit allows you to invite multiple team members to join your organization.
1. In the banner simply select Organization.
2. When you select the Organization link in the banner, the following option will appear.
If you have Team Members waiting accept your invitation, their details will appear here.
3. When you select invite a user, you be asked to provide the team member's name and email details and then to send the invite.
4. Your user has up to 30 days to accept the invite, and you can resend the invite as often as you like if they have not responded. Sourceit will send them an email with link to finalize their profile within sourceit and they will then be attached to your Team or Organizationback to sourceit
We strongly recommend that prior to creating your first quotes or briefs you set up some suppliers within sourceit.
When you go to create your first quote, you will automatically be taken to the following page where you can start the process of adding your suppliers. You will also be asked to update your profile with your organization here also, which we recommend you do.
When required you can set up additional suppliers at any time by simply selecting the Suppliers option in the header, then select Add Supplier.
You can now include your own customized supplier categories when adding new suppliers. This will allow you to quickly filter your suppliers when selecting suppliers to include in your RFQs.
Simply add your supplier's details as requested and when you want to post RFQs or briefs, you'll be able to select from your own list of approved suppliers.Back to sourceit
Once you have your suppliers set up, you can start to create and post RFQs and briefs.
Sourceit has been created to give you total flexibility in the type of product or service you want suppliers to bid on. Whether it's a simple quote for office furniture, computer hardware or plumbing services, or a detailed brief to your marketing or business consultants, you can create any brief that you need quickly and easily.
The first step is to provide detail on how you want your supplier respond, an all up price or once based on a specific unit of measure.
You can write your brief within sourceit or copy and paste from another document.
You can upload any file type and any number of files as required to support your brief. Your suppliers will be provided access to these files when they submit their bids.
1. Once you have created your RFQ, you'll be asked to choose which suppliers you want to invite to bid, simply select the Choose suppliers and the following screen will appear. Here you can add suppliers by simply selecting them and then selecting Review quote, or if you're not ready, then simply select Save and exit and your RFQ will be saved to your Dashboard to be completed at a later date.
2. If you have elected to save your RFQ and not send, then when you're ready to send, simply select Review and send.
3. You will be asked to Add suppliers.
4. Just select from the list of your suppliers that you have loaded into sourceit, they will then be automatically notified that you have invited them to respond to your quote. You can select as many or as few suppliers as you require and you can filter suppliers by category if required.
Remember, by including more than one supplier you ensure you have created a contestable bidding process which will help you reduce costs and save money.
Back to sourceit
You can now collaborate online with your suppliers, sending messages to each other, updating files and ensuring your quote request is on track.
Simply select which supplier you wish to send the message to, create your message and an email will automatically be sent to them with the message detail and link for them to Reply.
Suppliers will be notified via email when they have a quote to respond to.
Once they have submitted pricing, you will be able to select which bid you prefer by choosing the Select supplier option.
1. Once you reviewed the prices, just click Select supplier and your supplier will be notified via email.
Back to sourceit
The sourceit dashboard provides a snapshot of key information to help you along the way.
You can see the number of quotes created, the total value of quotes sourced and how much you have saved.
You dashboard will update in real-time.
Back to sourceit
Contact us at email@example.com